I was very touched, by the turn out of people there coming to march for these babies !!! It was amazing seeing other children born early like Emmaleigh and doing well. We also saw families march in memory of the babies who didn't make it ! It sadness me to see these families with the heavy hearts, but I have hope that one day thing will change due to all our hard work and I'm proud to be part of that !
My family alone raised $351.00 It wasn't my goal, but I am grateful to be able to do that. I think even little bit counts and $351.00 it a huge amount for one little family and I can't thank my friends, Family, and strangers enough for there generosity !!!
The day was awesome. A speech about all the babies here thanks to the hard work of the march of dimes and one for the ones not here to gives us hope for the hard work yet to come. Emmaleigh got a trophy and teddy bear to add to her collection. This is her 3rd year !!!! We released Balloons for the babies in heaven. We on our walk ! Kids had a blast just walking and running ! There was food and drink when we got back and a egg hunt. My older 2 boys both won a prize for getting the gold and silver egg. It was gift bags with a ball and some candy and stuff. Cameron gave his ball to his sister since it was pink.
On the way home we talk about the day. I asked the kids if they had fun. They said they did. I asked if they understood what the day was about. They told me, Emma. Well, sorta but not exactly. If it weren't for Emma I wouldn't be touch by this great cause. I explained to them how the march of dimes and there research helped Emma make it and how some babies even ones in our own family didn't make it. I also told them they are helping babies born now to do better and better and one day we hope that all babies will make it. I'm proud to be a part of this and educate my own children on this wonderful cause.
I feel so blessed and thankful for my own children who have made it thanks to the march of dimes hard work ! I have hope that less and less babies won't make it thanks to the march of dimes. Thank you all for your help and generosity.
























No comments:
Post a Comment