Emmaleigh & I would like to send you all a big thank you to all of our sponsors! We appreciate you so much! I would like to also thank everyone who couldn't finacally give, just for helping spread the word, keeping us in your thoughts and prayers.
As of last night we reached our $250 goal. We even went over. There still is 6 days to go and I will not turn any donations down if anything happens to come our way, but I am grateful this goal.
I have reached so many people. I was very surprised by how many strangers and new friends have given to this wonderful cause. I was also very impressed by the generosity of my long time friends and family.
Together we have done an amazing job and we are part of such a wonderful cause in saving babies lives and giving them a better start in life. My prayers go out to the families dealing with birth defects, premature birth, and infant mortality. I pray that one day no family has to deal with these things and all babies are born full term and healthy !
I just want to take this time and let you know what a wonderful thing you were part of and how grateful I am for what you have done for Emmaleigh and I and especially babies who are yet to be born. Thank you so much ! Give yourself a big pat on the back! Way to go !
Now just keep us in your thoughts and prayers that we have a wonderful walk day May 2nd, 2009 !!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment